Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Moive

My Name Is Khan


http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/10/jan/my-name-is-khan-shahrukh-kajol.jpg

Let me guess, we all might be waiting for its release after a controversial 2 weeks and upstanding of SRK by withholding his statement and not bowing down to politics. It seems people admire that more before even the film released. And the matter of fact is movies is based on the same theme. I somehow got the tickets (I always get it....ok) and watched it in last show.

Let me be very frank, it is not astonishing or mind blowing. It is a simple movie about one Muslim and struggle of him and his family to fight back and regain their respect post 9 /11. And the message is delivered very loud and clear. This time SRK and Kajol didn't have much time to give it to love but what ever time they got, they did remind that they are still the best and most happening couple on-screen. Some of the scenes in the movie represents his real life day to day activities...I leave it for your guess. Surely a one time watcher. I give rating for SRK and Kajol's acting and movie theme.

Rating: 6.5 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment