Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Moive (No, its not a spelling mistake. ...ahhh....stop looking for it)

Paranormal Activity (2009)

 http://cmsof.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/paranormal-activity-movie-poster12.jpg IMDB 

  I have no idea, whether this movie had launched in Ahmadabad or not but I think the city might have missed it. This is a $11K movie and has proved that you can scare people with that budget. No gore, no blood vomiting faces and not slicing of humans, and still it gets your nerve. You sit and not getup until you realize its over.

  I got good reviews about it and yes, the reviews are right. It might be a low budget movie but it has made its way in one of the interesting horrors I have seen without any gore or expensive FX. I give it raiting for its grip and originality. 


Rating: 6 / 10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment