Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Movie 2010

Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time

http://lookpic.com/i/635/HbMNoIFT.jpeg 

I have played the game when I was 14, and was my first video game on PC. It amazed me so much at that time and that thirst to go to next level was always there. Well, now they have made a movie and I was waiting for it like anything. And it did well to my expectation. Casting is great and so as the acting. Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton are perfect choice and Ben Kingsley is at his best as always. I like all fight scenes which give more realistic feel in times of extensive use of CG in movies. It has all the jumping and running which we did in the game and fighting and opening doors. Good movie. Surely, a must watch one timer.

Ratings: 7 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment